I’m starting an apple of my eye series in which I will be posting stuff I dig, awesome websites, and my current loves that I want to share with the world. This week it’s amazing e-courses that rock my socks!
1. Amazing Biz + Life Academy is a pretty epic e-course. Very inspiring group of people and it has helped me get my creative juices flowing. I love the spiritual vibe this course has and I felt welcomed as soon as I joined. I would recommend it to anyone. Totally worth the money whether you’re trying to learn more about business or just improve your life in general.
2. Mama Earth School with Elisabeth M. Stone. She is in the process of launching Mama Earth School. The description describes it as “nature based home enrichment.” I’m currently in Wheel of the Year and I love it and am pretty excited for Mama Earth School. A lot of awesome tips and recipes, if you’re into natural living this class is a MUST!
3. Blog Love E-course by Red Velvet. I bought this e-course and I really enjoyed her story. She is very helpful and you can tell she poured her heart into the course, it also inspired my hubs and I to get Captain Crunch Frappuccino’s from Starbucks. Ha. Plus, the price tag is affordable. So if you’re interested in an e-course, but you’re not ready for a full-blown interactive course. Their courses are affordable, self-paced and contain a lot of much needed information if you’re new to blogging.
4. 5k Sales In 365 Days by Mayi Carles I haven’t taken this class, but I’m way interested in it because I LOVE Mayi Carles. She is so funny and just entertaining to watch. I recommend going to her website and looking at all her videos + content. It’s pretty great in general. She’s so silly and I love her vibe!
5. The Fire Starter Sessions by Danielle Laporte I haven’t bought this yet either, but I’ve read the first chapter and it’s AMAZING! I’m just waiting to save up some money and will be ordering this. So inspiring and awesome. I’m totally in awe with this woman.
6. A Year Of Painting by Alena Hennessy. Haven’t taken this e-course yet, but it has definitely been on my wish list. A year of painting sounds so inspiring and just what I need to get back into the flow of painting.
Hope you enjoyed my top 6 e-courses. What e-courses have you been interested or absolutely love?? Please share below, I’m addicted and would love to hear about your experiences. : )