Lavender + chocolate have to be my favorite ingredients ever. Why not combine them and make lavender chocolate milk?
This is what I thought one evening while on the computer. And so I did it, and it came out……
And, it’s healthy. Scroll down for the lavender chocolate milk recipe.
- 3 tablespoons of lavender
- 1/4 cup of raw cacao
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar, molasses or raw honey (You can lessen the amount, but when I’m usually craving this. I want it SWEET BRO)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of organic half + half or almond milk
- Start boiling 1/2 cup of water
- Get a tea bag and steep your lavender in boiling water for 3-5 minutes
- Add cacao, sweetener of your choice, and vanilla extract
- Stir until all dissolved and take off heat
- Add your choice of milk + ice cubes
- WALLA, you’re done. You have quick and easy lavender chocolate milk.
Enjoy your treat my sweet love cat and let me know how it tasted, what worked… what didn’t. I love suggestions!