Hello, this week I’ve been drawn to mandalas and the creation process. I’ve been nerding out on a couple of websites and even created my own mandala today.
Mandala’s are an intuitive way to bring out self-awareness and inner creativity. The best part is it doesn’t have to be perfect or artsy, it just has to be yours. It’s your journey on paper.
Below, I’ve listed my top 6 websites for inspiration this week.
1. White Violet – amazing art, and beautiful mandalas.
2. Creative Dream Incubator – She shows us how to draw mandalas and why you should draw them, plus I am taking her “creative with money” class and it’s amazing! I love her website and inspirational vibe.
3. Choticat – Has beautiful art for sale on her website. I love it.
4. Jsp Create – She shows you the process of creating a mandala.
6. The Pagan Village – A free mini workshop called the magic of mandala’s
If you have any projects or experiences with creating mandalas, please share below. I’d love to hear about them!